Monday, September 19, 2011

a lesson to learn : am i dumb,foolish or just simply stupid?????

a lesson to learn, a story to tell, a memory to remember, an experience to share.......

Let me ask you one thing, what can you get with MYR2O?
20 bucks for certain people could be a very little sum, 6.6% of their weekly allowance for their parents.
But for a person like me who did albeit at my mum's shop, other's mere 20 bucks are of big value; the commission awarded by mum for getting MYR200 sale which is equal to serving 8 customers with different attitudes, some were pleasant but some...you just wish they'd never come again!

 So, what can you get with 20 bucks??

  • 2 weeks - worth topup
  • 2 days petrol
  • 2 days food expenses
  • 200 sheets of photostated clj & mlj cases
  • one semester supply of contact lens solution
  • n more! 
And I can't believe i lost that precious 20 bucks for this

handmade lah konon!!!
My friend, O.S.E and I went to Midvalley this evening for a fresh dinner outside of UKM and already having a hard time getting out of the train when we reached Mid station as the crowd who were about to board the train pushed the frontliner in. We then managed to get a seat at Nando's and spent the rest of the time  shopping before 9. We were on our way to the Mid KTM to get back to UKM when two guys stop us.

O.S.E and I were like,
 ' sorry, we're rushing right now,
we seriously have no time
we've got a train to catch and many more excuses.'

But the guys especially the one in red were like
'awhile only a~
blahblahblah...survey......
awhile only'

and the one in red was like speaking very fast and we were laughing hard  to the way he spoke cuz we couldnt catch a single word he's talking and he IS funny in someway with the fat belly and all.
and next we realized we were taken to the sides and start filing out our names and all on the sheet of paper.

I realized there's this column written 'pcs' on it which stands for pieces before I figured that we have to buy something which only brought into mind the idea of paying or spending the penny I have in my wallet.

Wow! He asked me to pay rm30 to him man! I lied, telling him I only have rm20 in hand.
' cannot give me rm10 more meh,
20 ringgit for 4 points but rm30 for 10 points..
6 points more.. i need 25 points more'

WHATHEHELL????
u're asking for my money,i'm ready to give u 20 yet asking me for 30??????

'so what can i get for rm30 actually????'

he showed me a rubber pen.

HUH! WHAT????? this pen for rm30, ridiculous!

'handmade mah'

GO FFFFFFFFFF URSELF, MF!

I was reluctant at first but then hand him rm20; he's being seriously pushy. I dont know what got into me, its like I was hypnotised and they cast a spell on me and I gave my money away just like that.
Later do I realized how baboya I was giving him my rm20 for that pen , I asked him back for my money lying that we're taking taxi to UKM. Foolish, he'd definitely would never return the money , halina!

I seriously cant believe a 20-year old lawyer-to-be me can be so weak... I should have asked him...
Asked him whether their activity is legal or not? whether their company is operating under a valid liscence?
Tell him we're law student? we can report them blahblahblah...

WHY?WHY?WHY?

There's no use to cry over spilt milk. I'm already in UKM and may not be able to trace them back. But, I seriously cannot forget what happened tonight. I couldn't even take it that I give that 20 bucks away as charity. They just dont deserve that. All I can do is to warned YOU out there. Be wary people! Don't stop, dont turn back, just say, SORRY, IM NOT PAYING! Let them know you're not stupid and you know they're not doing survey but ready to persuade you to give them the money as an exchange to a pen you can get by the streets for rm4.50.

My whole life I'd remember this as a lesson reminding me how FOOLISH I can be!