Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beast Is the Best

I wonder how it's like to be part of a concert.
Is it merely like what we watch in the t.v or is it something frenzy,
at least I thought I'd feel alive and it's like being in a new fun world where you feel like jumping, heart leaps sky high and you just don't care what the others think about you. It's just you, the music and the performer.

You tell me coz eventually I've never been in one and I am serious.

There's always a first in everybody's life and the first concert I want to be part of hopefully is a concert of singers who deserve the penny I'm paying, singer I adore with superb performances. I don't wanna go back regretting spending money for ticket after the show.

It could possibly be Taylor Swift's, the girl who influenced me to get a guitar which I have been longing for long. But, maybe not, because if it's Taylor Swift's concert then there will be no jumping.
I would end up in Rihanna's if Chris Brown didn't cause a trouble. Thanks to Chris Brown, I'm still a concert 'virgin'.

I want
a concert that well, as Ive said earlier, I wouldn't regret paying later.
And I'm thinking of Beast. Besides 2PM and SHINee,Beast should be given credits. Just look at their albums. Always come up with a fresh one and their dance, superb, i tell you. Seeing how their Airline concerts went perfectly well in Korea, I totally wouldn't regret paying for that kind of performances. I bet my wish to do the jumping will be fulfilled if it's Beast.
And so, I skype with an old friend, a girl who helped me knowing Korean bizshow.
And we talked about the Digi Live KPOP Party 2011.
There are 4 minutes and G.NA performing and and there's OMG, Beast!

She's not going, and I'm not too.

I'm not lucky enough this time to be part of the concert but never mind, I hope there will be Beast sole concert in the future, and those who are going to watch the show, I envy you, and please send my hugs and kisses to Kikwang. All I'm able to do right now in order to erase this envious thing growing inside me is just watch them in Youtube :(