Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me as in Me

People of my race believe that you have to 'mandi bunga' to shoo away all the bad omens you might be possessing. And trust me, the last thing you want to hear in your life is ' baik ko pergi mandi bunga' because literally it shows that you're of no good and everything that revolves around you are just bad luck.

Have you watch Just My Luck where there's this hotstuff Chris Pine who always had bad luck and this Miss Lucky Lindsay? I have and I loved it how all the taxis stopped at her command. It's like, WOW! She's fantastic though apparently it's the other way round in real life.
To tell you the truth, how full heartedly I wish I was a Lindsay, but in reality, I'm the person my brother told to go mandi bunga and it's a bad bad thing.

I myself don't understand me. At least I thought I'm careful enough not to kick my mum's vase which I did. I'm the clumsy klutz you wish you'd never bump into.
And it sends my bro to his nerves end when everytime I was around, the t.v failed to function. It wasn't my fault at all but whenever I was at home, it'll always be raining outside in the evening and he couldn't go out and play.And I've been changing a total of 8 spectacles which I've stopped using when I was in Form 5 because my parents are tired to bring me back and forth to the optical shop to get me a new spectacles. All electronic gadgets in my hand such as cellphones, mp4 and pc or lappy will meet their end after more than 6 months being under my care.

And last Friday happened to be the end of my cellphone and I'm 100% sure that my brother is totally right. I need to go mandi bunga lah.