Monday, September 13, 2010

crush(es) who crushed me!


This month of September brings back old memories that is hard to erase.


I always had 'real' crush on boys that have
1) tall figure
2) thin
3) fair a.k.a chinese looking
4) credits given if he play sports especially basketball
5) seems quiet (but later on, i found out that they ARE talkative in their own small groups)
6) hardly talk to girls

and the most important value is that they are

7) SMART
i find them smexy (smart +sexy) when they scored a lot in study
dont know why but i think these characters suit BAEK SUNG JO in Playful Kiss.

Technically, all my life I have been crushing on 3 dudes:

My first crush (the cutiepie)

A senior during high school. But, the end of the semester, he get into a relationship with another senior I idolize.She's wayyyyy, like 30000000 times much better to be compared with someone like me. I myself dare nOT to compare me with her and it didn't take much time (precisely 3 days) to get over him.

My 3rd crush (the noname)

Another senior during pre-university.
Similar story to the first one.
But, this time around, one of my goodie had a crush on him and I'm not really the type to be fighting for boys my friends like so,
it's just another bye-bye in my diary.

My 2nd crush (the blueberry)

Saving the best for the last.
I like to refer to this crush as 'the hardcore one'.

Being  a high school student was hard.

We, the students had to 'sacrifice' ourselves;
Time and energy
to get co-co points for graduation
by giving social contribution to the school 
leaving us no choice but to join
clubs and be a committee members.

I was one of them.

Being a junior
doesn't mean that I can escape.

But, giving out newspaper 
was one of my favourite 'social contribution'
back in 'tramseram'.

 It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon.
And my turn to give out newspaper 
fell on the very same day.

Everything was common.

Just another regular thing in my to-do list

but 

as I knocked 
on the door 
of this particular class

A handsome 'slim' figure
came for the call.

It was something unexplainable

So surreal,
the 'feeling' I was feeling at the moment.

And I just felt like singing
Nine Days' Story of A Girl.

He took the newspaper from my hands and 

'bang'

shut the door.
 He did thanked me, actually.


This little occurrence
left me tingling and soaring in
my own dreamy world
for the whole week.

I kept asking myself.

who's he??
why didn't I see him before??
what's his name??

he has a girlfriend??????/????/?

I was very curious to know bout this guy
I called
blueberry.
its very common for me to give sweet name to people i like


Normal thing if its me:

1) I gather all information I should know bout him
 Yeah, did I mention that I like doctors or doctor - to- be??
2) I befriend those he befriend.

3) I spy on him (his every move)
psycho and what a stalker

up to a state that I learn to let things flow  the way it should be.
that's when I stop stalking him.



Never see him talking to girls before.
NEVER.
just like him more....

but

in my senior years,

a very memorable night,

I saw him talking to one of my bestie
in front of the stairs 
after night prep.

and my whole vision seems to be disappearing 

my world crumbles down  (dramatic)

i can't hear anything
see anything
or smell anything
(what a lie)

at the very moment i 
just have this thought that

whoa!
he's seeing my bestie

they might even have the "couple" title 
ALREADY.


somber


shallow


solemn
and
NO MOOD

i just cant stop thinking bout 'it'.

and
the next day

i asked her;
my bestie

you know him?

yeah, just get to know him lately
we chat sometime in ym!

I can tell by her look that she 
had crush on him too
way before their ym-ing...

and as usual
I planned to erase him

but

it's hard

because i've been liking him for so long
it's uneasy
for me 
to let the feeling wane
in seconds 

i always bump on him near the staircase

a lot

he was getting down
n i wanted to go up.

but then
i refuse to look up

i just dont want to see his face

tho
before 'that' happen
i'd love to watch him from afar 

couple of days later
i learned that he had a crush on my other bestie

he proposed
but she
rejected him

salute him more:
he didn't go for looks
instead  how he felt about a person 

and most importantly:
he felt comfortable with her
(they were always together on ym)

always been making statement like;

ceyh, no!
never like him
just not my type

but 
it took me two years to delete him from my
'database'..

and
every year
there will be once when
i remember him
because

i used to eat
blueberry cheesecake 
on a particular September!