Friday, September 3, 2010

new eye for Eid

I'm a Malay, but some people thought that I'm not one.
Even some of my course mates thought that I was a Chinese before I told them that I wasn't.
Daddy told me that my ancestors were Chinese and they came from Yunnan,China to be precise.

Example of a situation:
There was once when I took a cab to Old Kopitiam and the taxi driver asked me,

xiao jie, ni yu shi naer?
miss, where do you want to go?
 At least, that's what I thought he was saying.

dui pu chi, wo pu hui suo zhong wen!
sorry, i don't speak Mandarin! 

Haha!
I know, I know. Funny ryte when I can as if speak like one.

Simple.
I'm so used to people approaching me in Mandarin and Cantonese that I took the initiative to learn the basic conversation from the Internet. (credits given to the person who created Google)
Fact that I was schooling in a Chinese school in Standard One doesn't really contribute any help in conversing in mandarin.

Some thought I'm a mix.
Probably, because my grandpa from maternal side is a Thai and Chinese ancestors from paternal side.

But, some even mistaken me for a  

Vietnam,  
Phillipine,  
Indonesian and even  
Sarawakian.


Should I consider myself multinational or multi-international?

I think and think; maybe it's my eyes.??.
Well, I'll let you do the evaluation yourself.


But, those eyes aren't the same anymore:

A long,long time ago
precisely, two days ago

my eyes were normal
just like 

yours,

theirs,


and hers
goo hye sun a.k.a geum jan di


but one morning
thursday morning

i woke up with sore eye
the left one
 technically
sore eyelid

i went to check it in front of the mirror
and i'm not surprise

it was swollen 

something must have bitten me last nyte
i suppose
 
but the swell was not serious(big)
and
only 2 people notice it
cky n se
so
i was relieved

that evening i got on the 6.05 train
back to IPOH
yay~
sleep with mama that nyte

BUT,
early next morning,

wua~
this is what happen when you're taking stuffs merely as 'stuffs'


i thought that everything will be okay
n IT will 'shrink' in a while
shrinking takes time longer than expanding, physics 101

but


15 hours and 45 minutes passed by with no chance of settlement..

if this goes on, i swear
it'll be a no-no raya
for me this 2010!


http://www.emocutez.com