Thursday, September 2, 2010

IM MODIfied

Never been longer than 3 months.

Calculation for the longest lifespan of blogs I've ever 'produced', 
approximately.

Go on! Use your psychological skills and try tell me how indecisive I am.
Critics me in any way your psycho skills interpret the kind of person I could be.
I can't help but to admit that I am irresolute and indecisive.
I can't make up my mind like poof and plus, I get bored with things easily.
At the end of the day, I end up deleting all the 'hardworks' I've posted. 
Friendly reminder: this is not the first one.

Like wise man said,'A great machine needs modification'.

BUT...
I'm planning to keep the upcoming posts for as long as possible, probably the rest of my life. 

My new resolution to kick start the month of October is to try publish post everyday which I doubt I would.

So pals! Wait for me, because it's time to SYUDDUP (shut up) and READ.