Thursday, September 30, 2010

when life gets busy

Do you remember times when you're all free at home but you just can't give it a rest whining bout how you miss life with classes waiting in line?
How you miss the 'i-think-he-had-a-crush-on-me' guy who's always been waiting for you in front of the cafeteria after your Chemistry tutorial?
How I miss the moment I was I relieved that the lecturer didn't call out my name to answer spot questions?
I just missed the bright smile I used to put on my face at the end of all the hard days I must go through.

But, this couple of weeks really suck the life out of me.

I'm not allowed to smile anymore.
I'm not allowed to sleep more than 5 hours which is a complete torture for this soul.

What's worse?
I'm not even allowed to do all the things I loved doing, even if I don't get paid for what I'll be doing:

Daydreaming,
Daydreaming,
and
daydreaming again.

But,lucky me
I can still spare the singing and watching movies for a lil FUN of a miserable day.

So, dont blame me if tomorrow,
u're reading headlines in The Star such as;

'UKM law student transported to TG. RAMBUTAN after caught trying to kill her MLS Lecturer,"

'Omo dont come near me,
cuz I'm mad,
Ive got a disease
and its called
depression!'

Some one plase bring me to a beach trip or something...................................