Monday, September 6, 2010

my meek opinion : human are NO plastic

Korean entertainment scene has been like Vanilla Ice Cream in my life since TVXQ 'Dangerous Love' Parody 2009 (the age of Matriculation). The sensation started from the moment you laid eyes on it and it just melt in your heart. A complete savor in every thaw; you just can't get enough.

From TVXQ I was then introduced to 2pm, Shinee, Super Junior and SS501. Later on, came another band I just can't resist, CNBLUE, 4 guys who don't dance but play 'real' music, capturing your heart with their seducing guitar strumming in I'm A Loner.

The male played their role well but we must not disregard the female who had their job done impressively in drawing fans all over the world from USA to Japan and of course Malaysia.

Interesting...
When someone started a topic on Korean celebs, its like entering a warzone, when everyone started bashing on 'these celebs'. Everyone has their own stand, everyone has their own idol, and everyone wanted to survive in the 'battlefield' protecting and supporting their respective 'idols'.

From my observation,
the range of the topic will never go further than

She's plastic

This girl did plastic surgery

OMG, shes got nose job done

Double eyelids, I see

Blah, blah, blah

My god!
Human can be scary. They actually see another homo sapien as plastic.
My advice is:

WTF!! Go live a life instead of telling someone YOU'RE PLASTIC.

A major problem about this green-eyed people is that they can't tell apart a FANTASY and REALITY.
Hello! These 'fake' people you're claiming are enjoying success. They're selling out thousand copies of albums and they've got money in their pocket. And you, still using your daddy's penny or the government's fifty pence piece to support your study.

I don't consent with the idea of plastic surgery because I think it's a torture, violation to the human wellbeing and the annihilation of one's true self and identity, and majorly because it is against my religion because it depicts how UNGRATEFUL you are to what God had gifted you, yourself.

I guess a lot of people would agree with

Originality is the BEST quality.

But, it's the choice they chose and telling them plastic can be a mental disturbance; the same thing like telling them to go die. Another burden to the forensics who had to do extra work when the community like the idea to commit suicide which is very common in Korea.

Live your life to the fullest.

P/S
I intentionally wrote this to those who expressed their 'disgust' towards my BELOVED korean fellow.
Refuse to use the word 'idol' because I must admit that they are no idol material.
Been reading some blogs lately and hey! I'm watching you.