Sunday, November 14, 2010

clubbing : yes or no??

In my most remarkable masterpiece (it sounds funny though I actually want it to sound more artistic); the girl I am, I did mention something about having the intention to get into a club for once in my lifetime before I reach 25, remember?? Reminder: never been in one before!

When people say life is all about experimenting,my hands shoved high in the air at the speed of a Ferrari in total agreement with this simple yet influential statement, because life is something you need to experiment and I am a life scientist myself. It will only be, sounds and seems right when you have experienced something. The effect and gist of either a situation and life itself will be clearer and effectual in powering your mind and how you looked at it.

I have the closest example of a life scientist daddy which is my uncle. In order to teach his daughter about how dangerous it is to play near a drain, he warned her once,

Sweetie, don't go near there.

Short and ineffective because she's a kid and a kid in its nature loves experimenting. Of course, she refuse to listen and her instict tells her that she should play closer to the drain. You think her tiny winy legs can control her own walk and stability?
I will say no. And I'm right. She fell into the drain.

The daddy said,

It hurts right? You've learned your lesson, though. Jom, papa pergi cuci luka tu.

WOW!
Only a single word to explain what I think about the power of experimenting and of course the dad's creativeness to teach the daughter a lesson about life.

But, that statement about 'life is about experimenting' is partly suppose not to be true. As, there are certain things in your life you should never experiment.
You watch a lot of shows in TV and there's this Dear John you bought from Speedy. Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried, an ideal match.Then, there's this part where they kissed and it just seems so sweet and romantic and you suddenly felt like doing it with the one you loved. Here comes the role of experimenting. Then, it wouldn't be just a simple French kiss but it continues with what you call
SEX for example.
But dear, once you lose your flower of virginity than it's just a byebye. You can never turn back time or even pretend you still have it. A glass once broken, shattered into pieces will NEVER return to its original state anymore. You can't cellotape it because it will look ugly and then it just come across your mind that you should get a new prettier version one.
Then will you realize that experimenting in this case is of no use.

I have to admit that I still have this thought that going to a club at least for once will be fun. The music blasting in the air and my sense of experimenting tells me I should go and try to see the environment for once. Just, try to see how it is when I'm already inside.

But, thank god my logical and right senses tell me no, don't go! Things that keep me back from entering the club zone, things that hold me back from saying yes to club offer whatsoever all this time. And I am proud of it.
Some may think, yo, loser! Yo, chicken! Yo, angel konon!
Aku still ada mak aku lar.
But, I don't think that so. Without the club I can still enjoy music from thousand sources of music player eg. mymp4,mylappy,phone,tv,cdplayer,car,andmanymore.

Win, kita still rock kan dekat living room tu!

And, baby! Just say no to club. Call me, n I'll show you the best place to rock your body. Join our club dancing in the living room....hahax!

P/S I heard a club get raid the other day. Whoa, chicken!
Aku dok rumah jer. Kuar pun ngan mak aku je. Hangout pun ngan kawan baik n cousin tercinta,Win je. 
Doing stuff pun, online, music, ngn tgk tv je, tak pun karoke,shopping sikit2, wayang,bowling,bende2 yg boring je kan.
Aku bukannye baik sgt pun kan tp ak tak yah takut kene tangkap masuk penjara kan. Tak yah susahkan mak bapak aku kene byr RM10000 kan nk kuarkan aku dari penjara tu. Tak payah takut kan nanti kene serang nagn lesbo dlm penjara ke kan. Terima kasih aku ucapkan n padan muka! Sorry, sedikit terkasar tapi takpelah.