Wednesday, November 10, 2010

cross(*) ur heart and hope to die

It's 12:20
and I am still awake in front of this old grumpy lappy...

for a sole reason which is to have a glimpse of his name popping out in the online list..
and then 0 chance of putting a smile on my face..

not active FBooking as before anymore, because time after time I found them mundane, it is tiring.
to put it in a simple way, I guess this whole mundane thing is merely because he's not there in FB zone,thus, nothing to make me freak out like how I did when I saw his name in the list.

As pathetic as it seems, I'm going too far this time; including 10 minutes ago, it sums up to a total of 24 times I opened his profile and this is damn not healthy.

I hate myself for this because this is not who I used to be. I used to be the chill one and never in my life I'm into 'someone' like this.

Freak out!
Why should this happen when I'm 19 and damnit is this obsession??

Sorry, Win! 
Dulu aku selalu ckap ko ni obsess larh. Stop it! Find another guy! Live a life! vra,vra,vra

In the end the karma is always there; what goes around comes around!
Laugh ur ass out! I give u the privilege to do so...
I know I AM PATHETIC ryte now, and I hate it!

U guys are ryte, there will be a junction in the journey of our life where we will be encountering this sinister natural disaster, not tsunami or volcanic eruption, but a simple thing they call love and KH, u're damn right when u say everybody has their own love story..

I am egoistic, boastful and cold-hearted and now I am regretting the things that I say, because guys, I'm feeling the same obsessiveness you guys are feeling back then when u told me ur ls...
Sorry!