Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the day I swing my hips and giggle

I guess it's more than just factual to say that

M.U.S.I.C is my LIFE

because music IS my life;
and I believe that it is part of everyone's life too.

I wake up in the morning with Shinee's Hello that I set as alarm tone ringing by my side.
Go to the bathroom and the sound of water dispersing from the shower.
The sound of birds chirping on the tree branch outside my window.

Well that's music!

And there's music here, now (Pink-Raise Your Glass) and everywhere.
90% of your everyday life has the essence of music in it. And you still listen to lullaby before you get to sleep,ryte??
Do you??

Music in my version of definition is elusive.
Everything vis-a-vis music is like a magnet to me.
Be it
english,
korean,
chinese,
japanese,
and
malay musics too,


I will 
be pulled towards it; 
head, hands,legs all joined in a force we call goyang2.


Everything vis-a-vis music is like gravity.


singing
and
dancing

seems a great thing to do rather than spending half of the day FBooking.


Talking about dancing!

Remember just how great it was in high school, performing to sway, rockstar, pump it and we're all in this together.
Then, putting an effort to try the korean ballistic choreography; mirotic,sorry2,gee n vra,vra,vra.
Back then,salty smelly sweats is not something you'll bother at that instant.
Because the feeling is just like bliss, nirvana and euphoria all rolled into one.
Exactly how you will feel after completing every steps and manage to dance through the song till the very end.


I stopped,
yes
I stopped doing the dancing thing for a wee while (almost a year can be assumed as wee??).
Being busy supplying fats to my body. Foods became the new centre of attention; new crave.
Being busy doing other things.


Until lately, that I just thought of returning to the old routine!
I just wanted to feel alive again.


So, I decided to try the hello choreography.
It went well (that's what I thought),
till


Damn lil bro said;


Dahla mekna! mcm pink oink oink la (referring to CUTE lil PIG)


speechless!


I walked towards him
(I know, I know, I should slap him and kick his ass, uh)
But instead, I just
swing my hips and giggle..........
maturity level 50%