Tuesday, November 30, 2010

you and me always and forever

Dear You,

People call you (your name), but for me you're not just (your name), you're the Baek Seung Jo I've been waiting my whole life. It all started when I am on my duty delivering the Star, and you came for the call at the door. First time and its already enough to drown me in your charm.

The way you talk, the way you walk, the way you look at things, the way you carry your Deuter bag around, the way you smile and all your way that help me to smile back when I think of them in my own space. You barely talk to girls and that's what I loved the most about you. You're just not like dem other guys, because you're YOU.

To some it may be damn bizarre to have someone so obssessed about games, but I find it cute,very. And it's even cuter when you like anime, cartoons and Nine Days because I love The Story of a Girl. I guess you dont really go for Jigs, I love them especially the cheese one, but the cutest thing about you is that you'd prefer something local, you're into Super Ring and Bika. I might be wrong, you could be loving all sorts of junk food.
The littlest things about you had me falling into you even more.

You were born in the middle of September (**.09.91) and that makes you a Virgoan who is knwon as a person of perfection, a perfectionist. Firstly, I'm imperfect and I have many flaws.
I'm smart but I'm not a genius and I'm not in (*).
I'm cute (haha) but I'm not pretty.
I'm short and a little chubby but I don't have the body to die for.
I befriend a lot of people but I don't really go hanging out with all these people.
I'm a homey and I don't really go to parties what-so-ever and their likes (you may think I'm lammo with the big L letter on my head, go ahead).
I like buying online, those cheap korean dresses and I don't really buy the superexpensive labelled clothing.
And all my life I have real crush on three guys but only seriously like one person so,so much (by now u should know who).

I may not be able to defeat the spirit of Oh Ha Ni, who had crush on Seung Jo for total of 4 years, but try 3 years and you'll know how it feels to keep this feelings inside and not tell you how I feel about you, pretend theres nothing. You'll know how it's like to have you imprinted on me like my own version of tattoo, you'll know why I appreciate the value of determination. And no matter what you'll think of me if only you know how I feel about you, I will NEVER stop liking you, will always like you and still do!


Here,
Me.