Monday, November 8, 2010

my letter to juliet

Dear Juliet,

How I wish I was as lucky as dem girls who get the chance to write on your wall.
But, Verona was like thousand of miles away and I don't think before 10 years to come I'll be able to reach you, Juliet.

Being able to write on your wall will enables me to experience a kind of feeling that release me from this burden I carry behind my back since 2007.
Well, you're the connoisseur when it comes to love.

Juliet, 
I have been having a crush towards this guy since I was just what people call little kid.
And the feeling was not buried nor it died. It just flares up defiantly as the time passes by. I wish I could stop it when there's no future in it I could sense at all, but,this forsaken emotion stops me from building up new emotions for a different guy.


As I deny and desert it as always, a good friend come to give a helping hand and a piece of advice that left me tangling now in my own little world wondering whether what i did was right. It had never been my style nor am I of the same opinion to it. But, like what this friend said, I wouldn't die for trying. It won't cost me anything right?


And yes, I am relieved. 
Not because the feedback was a total positive.
Not because it turned out ideal.
But, I was relieved for giving it a try.


There's no word for cheap and uncool when it comes to love because loving taught me to lower my head, be humble and learn to accept things in a thousand ways despite the outcome I may get.
And thanks to love, I now am very happy and satisfied because it is better late than never.


Btw, amanda seyfried:letters to juliet rox!